We're Recruiting An
IT Customer Service Coordinator
LCS Group are looking for outgoing and confident individuals who have a strong desire to continue learning and who aren’t afraid to use their initiative within the workplace. The IT Customer Service Coordinator will have a unique opportunity to work in an agile team without the limitations of large organisations, giving them the chance to rapidly advance their career and acquire new skills and qualifications within the IT outsourcing sector.
If you are passionate about customer service and have the drive and ambition to further enhance your skills and qualifications, whilst gaining invaluable first hand technical experience within a reputable and successful IT organisation then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Starting salary circa £18,000 – £22,000 depending upon relevant experience and qualifications.
Powered By Freshservice
The LCS Group Service Portal
As part of the company’s strategic growth and customer service technology improvement program, a new online Service Desk Portal has been deployed to manage more effectively and efficiently the support and service requests from customer end users. You can read more about the new portal here.
The goal of the new system is to reduce the number of inbound support telephone calls to the service desk team and encourage end users to utilise the online portal and select the relevant service requests that meet their individual requirements.
Be Part Of Something Great
LCS Group have over 25 years’ experience providing comprehensive and robust IT and network infrastructure solutions, outsourced IT management, support services and consultancy to a wide range of industry sectors.
The team of highly trained consultants, engineers, and dedicated account managers at LCS deliver world class service to their clients and due to continuing expansion, this is where you could make a difference!
Your Regular Duties
The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Fielding inbound service desk telephone support requests to shield higher level technicians
- Dealing with basic level 1 calls and escalating more complex requests within the team
- Onboarding and redirecting customers to the new online portal system
- Working with the internal projects team to develop and implement new service desk templates for the new portal system
- Dealing with recurring system maintenance duties, such as deploying patches, fixes and responding to alerts from the dynamic server monitoring system
What We're Looking For
In order to be successful in joining our team, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience of working within a customer services role with a solid foundation of IT literacy
- Willingness to learn new skills and gain technical qualifications
- Confident communication skills, with a friendly yet firm and persuasive qualities
- Outgoing personality with the ability to work as part of a team but the passion to use their own initiative in the workplace
- Ability to multitask between customer facing tasks and internal project responsibilities
- Having a driving license is highly desirable, but not essential
Future career enhancement with LCS
This role does not require a high level of IT technical support experience as customer service and communication skills are the most important aspect, that said if you are looking to move into an IT technical support arena this role could be an excellent stepping-stone towards that ultimate ambition.
There are many opportunities for growth and advancement for the right candidate. There is also the opportunity to diversify into more specialist technical roles in future such as:
- Coordination team management in line with business growth
- Customer relationship management
- On-Premise system installation project engineer
- Ad-Hoc small projects engineer
- Cloud deployment projects engineer
- Security specialist
- Teams & VOIP telephony engineer
We're A Friendly Bunch
A friendly and relaxed environment to learn
At the heart of LCS is our people – without the people, we don’t have a business. Though the work can be fast-paced, our relaxed environment makes for a calm attitude to cope when things gets busy. Being happy and ability to relax is part of our culture, we encourage our team to be able to chill out, watch some TV, and enjoy each others company during down time.
We regularly all get together for a big socials. Be it an escape room, BBQ, meal out, office party or bowling, usually accompanied with a drink or two.
Ready to apply and take the next step?
Send CV and details of why you think you can add value to this role and contribute to the continued growth and success of LCS Group. Include as much information about your current and/or previous roles and experience with current salary details to email@example.com.